For a first year student I really enjoyed being able to participate in Max Min.
I got to work with my Peer Mentor and I got to know more about him and the architecture program at UTK.
I also met Xue who studies landscape and I realized how the different fields interact and work together to create design.
I look forward to next years competition and gaining more experience.
- 10:00 a.m- we borrowed a camera from the library and we took pictures, then we printed them, and used tracing paper to add our bridge.
- 1:00 p.m we began using auto cad to section the plan then we transferred the section to Photoshop and illustrator.
- 2:00 p.m I took a lunch break ( I was pretty hungry)
- 2:30 p.m we began to render
- 5:00 p.m we all took a food break ( I learned you should keep snacks with you because time flies really fast when your working on projects and then you realize you’re hungry but you don’t want to leave.)
- 5:45 p.m end of break and back to rendering. (Xue did this cool rendering on Photoshop showing our theater and Richard made an awesome bridge covered in vines.)
- 9:00 End of Day 2